SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 Download PDF
SSC chsl syllabus 2020
ssc chsl syllabus 2020 download pdf
download SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf
ssc chsl syllabus 2020 pdf
SSC CHSL SYLLABUS 2020
About The Exam ( SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 ) –
- Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination):
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Time|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50||60 Minutes|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 (Tier- I) :-
English Language –
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage.
General Intelligence : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Space Orientation
- Semantic Classification
- Venn Diagrams
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Drawing inferences
- Figural Classification
- Punched hole/ patternfolding & unfolding
- Semantic Series
- Figural Pattern-folding and completion
- Number Series
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series, Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence
- Word Building
- Social Intelligence
- Coding and de-coding
1. Number Systems :
Computation of Whole Number
Decimal and Fractions
Relationship between numbers.
2.Fundamental arithmetical operations:
Ratio and Proportion
Interest (Simple and Compound)
Profit and Loss
Discount, Partnership Business
Mixture and Allegation
Time and distance
Time and work
Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles
Circle and its chords, tangents
angles subtended by chords of a circle
common tangents to two or more circles.
Right Circular Cone
Right Circular Cylinder
Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2 ???? + Cos2 ????=1 etc.
Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram
Questions are designed to test the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its 14 application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 (Tier- II) :-
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribes as per Para 8.1 and 8.2 above). The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 (Tier- III) :-
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
- Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m.)
- Candidates opting for Hindi mediumshould have typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m.).
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
SSC chsl syllabus 2020 , syllabus ssc chsl 2020 , ssc syllabus chsl, ssc chsl syllabus 2019, ssc chsl syllabus 2020, ssc chsl syllabus 2020 pdf download , ssc chsl syllabus 2020 dowbload pdf,ssc chsl 2020 syllabus , ssc chsl detailed syllabus 2020, ssc chsl syllabus 2020 , SSC CHSL SYLLABUS 2020,ssc chsl tier I syllabus 2020 , ssc chsl tier-2 syllabus , ssc chsl tier-3 syllabus 2020 , ssc chsl computer based examination syllabus 2020 ,ssc chsl syllabus 2020 pdf download
Also Read :
84 thoughts on “SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021 Tier I , Tier II ,Tier III detailed Syllabus”
SSC chsl Ka exam kab Hoga